The ARPA Institute 30th Anniversary Conference & Gala
June 11, 2022This year, 2022 being the 30th anniversary of its founding, the ARPA Institute is organizing a one-day public conference on education, science, technology and healthcare and their impact on socio-economic wellbeing and political perspectives. The program is intended to promote public participation and dialogue.
Conference: 9:30am - California State University Northridge, Northridge Center room within the USU building
- Free admission
- The conference will be hybrid, in-person with option to live-stream, virtual platforms:
- Keynote speakers, followed by two sessions of three speakers each and a panel discussion.
- Morning, on science, education and technology, effects on industrial developments and well-being.
- Afternoon on healthcare, social and political development.
- Social and networking event, keynote speaker, Mr. Al Eisaian, cultural program.
- Dinner: pay-per-person: $200.
In partnership with Gituzh and AESA